Ozone therapy is a 3 oxygen gas.
The most important benefit of ozone therapy; It is to increase the oxygenation and nutrition of tissues and organs by increasing the flexibility of blood cells.
This accelerates disease and wound healing. Another benefit is called detoxification; It ensures that chemical and biological wastes entering the body for various reasons are rendered harmless.
Also; It supports aging and at least slowing down the effects of aging, being healthier and more energetic physically and mentally. Besides these, ozone therapy; It is also used to relieve chronic pain and fatigue such as fibromyalgia.
The common problem of many people in our age; Feeling tired and weary all the time can be relieved with the help of ozone.
Benefits of Ozone Therapy
• Cleanses the liver.
• Relieves muscle pain and strengthens the muscles.
• Protects against stroke.
• It prevents sudden heart attack.
• It prevents the proliferation of cancer cells.
• It regulates the acid-base balance in the body.
• Protects from diseases related to the nervous system.
• In addition, it cleans, purifies and energizes every single cell in the body.