– Filler is performed to fill deep wrinkles or on areas of tissue loss. The aim is to add volume to provide a more youthful and beautiful appearance.
– Hyaluronic acid is the most popular filler of all. By replacing lost Hyaluronic acid on the skin, the production of collagen increases, the skin rejuvenates, tightens and brightens.
– It is performed by a doctor in a clinical environment.
– The time of treatment is 10-15 minutes.
– The patient does not suffer from any pain.
– Soon after the treatment, the patient can go back to daily life.
– The results of the treatment are natural and lasts 8-18 months.
What is Hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is the most reliable aesthetic filler material used today. Hyaluronic acid fillers are substances that are compatible with the tissue and do not contain animal raw materials. The skin produces lesser hyaluronic acid over the years and this causes the skin to have more dry and thin appearance and to wrinkle. Hyaluronic acid used in many parts of the face like forehead wrinkle, chin tip aesthetic and for adding volume to the face, adding volume to the cheek, lip aesthetic adds volume to the skin and gives a natural youth appearance
When does the effect of the filler begin?
The filler based on hyaluronic acid is easy and quick to perform and it is a risk free treatment whose results can be obtained soon after the process if it is performed by the right people. The effects can be observed soon after the process are performed. The aimed result can be seen after 2-3 days.
What kind of fillers are used?
The treatment areas, which the painless fillers known as ‘Smart filler’ are used, change according to the density and amount of the filler material. Smart Filler-Filler Injections is compatible with the organism and it is a natural material that can be dissolved by our body.
Which areas can fillers be applied?
The areas that the filler is performed frequently are mid areas of cheek-ear (cheekbone line), cheek-nose (nasolabial), glabellar area, lip and lip area, wrinkles on decollate and neck area and hands and scars.
The most popular areas for fillers:
The filler of cheek and cheekbone:
Adding desired volume to the face and cheek augmentation are possible with the hyaluronic acid based fillers.
The filler of lip and over the lip:
It is performed for the purpose of eliminating the wrinkles over the lip, removing the elasticity loss of lip edge that occurs over time and adding volume to the lip.
Filler of Chin:
It is performed for the aesthetic of chin tip, chin augmentation and removal of chin asymmetry.
Filler of Forehead:
Hyaluronic acid based filler is performed for the purpose of removing forehead wrinkles and lines. One of the most influential fillers is the glabellar filler in this area.