– Mini Facelift surgery is performed mainly on midface, jaw line and to remove excess skin on neck.
– Most importantly, it is performed without general anaesthesia but by sedation and local anaesthesia.
– The operation normally takes 1 to 1.5 hours.
– The patient might stay overnight at the hospital.
– Operational scars are unnoticeable since they are hidden on anatomical creases and the hair line.
– Pain is very rare and can be handled with pain killers.
– Patient can resume normal life 7-10 days following the operation.