– This is performed to narrow the degree of the earlap and/or decrease the proportion of the ear.
– It is performed without general anaesthesia but by sedation and/or local anaesthesia.
– The operation takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
– The patient is released to go home that same day.
– The operation is carried out behind the ear, so no visual scars are left.
– Pain is treated with recommended pain killers. A head band is recommended for 2 weeks after the release of plasters on day second
– Normal life is resumed in 3 to 5 days