What is a Brazilian butt lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a specialized fat transfer procedure that augments the size and shape of the buttocks without implants. Excess fat is removed from the hips, abdomen, lower back, or thighs with liposuction, and a portion of this fat is then strategically injected into the buttocks.
Why have a Brazilian butt lift?
– Enhance the curves of your lower body
– Reduce fat pockets on your hips, thighs or belly while adding fullness to the buttocks
– Help clothing fit more attractively
– Give a more youthful, aesthetically pleasing shape to flat buttocks
– Enhance your overall proportions by improving balance between your upper and lower body
What is involved in Brazilian butt lift surgery?
A Brazilian butt lift involves three basic steps:
1- Fat is removed from the hips, lower back, thighs, abdomen, and/or other areas with liposuction
2- The extracted fat is purified and prepared for transfer
The cosmetic surgeon injects fat into specific points on the buttocks to increase volume and improve shape
Plastic Surgeon / Estetik Cerrahi/ HAIR Transplantation/Plastic Surgery / OZON TEDAVİSİ + İV VİTAMİN TEDAVİSİ